Friday, February 1, 2019

My Favorite Things–February 2019 Release Countdown Day 4!

Hello my loves!!





I’m back again today with TWO projects featuring several of the new February Release products!!  There's lots of pictures, so I hope you stick with me!!  My first project was inspired by a video that Jennifer McGuire did several months ago showing the Peek-A-Boo Card Technique.  I thought the Oh My Gostrich Stamp Set would be perfect for this technique, and I really wanted to try it!  I also used the new Card-Sized Confetti Stencil Set on the inside of the card.  Here’s a picture of what it looks like on the outside:





And here’s what the inside looks like when you open the front flap:





And of course I had to add a quick film clip of the card in action because you just have to see how fun this technique is!  I’ve listed and linked all of the products for this project below.




My second project features the new Raccoon Cutie Die-Namics.  Valentine’s Day is coming very soon, so I knew that this adorable little raccoon would be perfect for a super easy to make treat container (I used a mini coffee bag that I had in my stash for the bag).  These would be super fun and easy to mass produce, and very inexpensive!  Again, I’ve listed and linked all of the products that I used for this project below.





Please click on through to the MFT Online Boutique to be linked to the other adorable projects that my sweet teammates have created for your inspiration.  While you’re there, be sure and leave some love along the way to be eligible for a $75 Gift Voucher to the MFT Online Boutique.  A random winner will be chosen for every day of the this month’s Release Countdown posts.  All of the February 2019 Release products will be available for purchase on Tuesday, February 5, 2019 at 10:00 AM EST.


That’s it for me, my friends!  I’ll be back in my craft room (I’m still soooo behind!) working on knocking out more deadlines for this week’s release!  I’ll be back again tomorrow with another release project, so I hope you’ll come back real soon to check it out!  Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!



PRODUCTS USED:

10 comments:

Cynthia Cole said...

Your card and raccoon treat bag are lovely!

Christine Kiehl said...

Fantastic cards! yay! loving the goodie bag

Rachelle Oltean said...

I love the ostrich peek-a-boo card! It's fantastic!

berokke said...

Love the peek-a-boo card - so cute with the ostrich!!

Nandini said...

The card is hilarious1 Totally cracked me up!

Judy B said...

Your cards are so sweet Karolyn. The ostrich card is special with it's interactive element, great idea. Thanks for sharing these with us.

Laura said...

Card is adorable and the great bag is so very cute!

Dee said...

Great use of the darling ostrich and the words to make a great Birthday card!

Sharron said...

Awesome designs! The raccoon is adorable and I love your creative ostrich card!!

Rose Carpenter said...

I love the ostrich card! So cute. Got to have it!