Tuesday, April 23, 2019

My Favorite Things - April Card Kit Release!



Hello my loves!!


I'm so excited to be popping in today to share a project that I was able to create for this month's Card Kit!  I've been swamped and crazed, but I loved this kit so much I just had to make at least one card with it!


Silhouettes are some of my most favorite images because there are so many fun techniques that you can use.  And of course, they're typically so versatile that they're suited for any style or occasion.  I paired the Flower Silhouettes Stamp Set from the kit with the Beautiful Blessings Stamp Set.  I have a couple of friends that are dealing with some pretty tough stuff lately, so I thought this would be a perfect sentiment.  I created a "spotlight" using the Inside & Out Stitched Circle Die-Namics.  I've listed and linked all of the MFT Products that I used below.

Please click on through to the MFT Design Blog to be linked to the other beautiful projects that my very talented teammates have created for your inspiration!  I know you'll be as blown away as I am!  This month's Flower Silhouettes Card Kit is available for purchase now, and can be found HERE! And you might want to hurry and go shop now, because I suspect this one is going to go QUICK!

That's it for me today, my friends!!!  I'll be back tomorrow with a project for this week's Sketch Challenge!  Thanks so much for stopping by - I hope you'll come back again real soon!

MFT PRODUCTS USED:

20 comments:

Karthikha said...

What a beautiful card!! Simple and so pretty! :)

Natalie said...

I really liked how your card focuses on the single bloom.

sharon g said...

I like the sort of soft colors you chose for your pretty flowers. Nice idea.

Stacey Kowbel said...

Such a lovely card! The single bloom creates such an elegant tone!

MadeByMeghanK said...

What a beautiful CAS card! I love the sentiment too!

Shawninaz said...

Simple and so pretty, love this design! Thanks for the inspiration!

Deeps said...

I love the blue here. So pretty and the circle cutout for the flower to peek through is perfect.

see mary stamp said...

Beautiful understated design. I love this set.

Sue D said...

Pretty card design and I like the sentiment.

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty card! Love this awesome kit with so many possibilities!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

The soft colors make this look special!

Arianna Barbara said...

Oh wow! What a lovely card! Colors are adorable!!!

Laraine R said...

Lovely card! Simply but pretty!

Leanne said...

So pretty!!

Jen P said...

Love your sweet simple card. It is beautiful!

Cheryl Rigney said...

This is such a lovely card!!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love the colors. :)

Annalisa said...

What a lovely CAS card. The monochrome and focus on one flower is really striking, and your sentiment works perfectly. Thanks for sharing!

Dana M said...

Stunning card! The first thing that came to my mind was "subtle elegance" - just beautiful!

Dee Earnshaw said...

super card - love the CAS design