Wednesday, April 10, 2019

My Favorite Things - Wednesday Sketch Challenge #432!



Hello friends!


I'm back again today with a project that was inspired by this week's Sketch Challenge!  Here's this week's sketch:



And this is my take on this week's sketch:


It features the new Photo Booth Strip Die-Namics and the Fishtail Flag Trio Die-Namics.  I paired them both with the previously released Birthday Bear & Friends Stamp Set and coordinating dies.  I've listed and linked all of the MFT products that I used below.

Please click on through to the MFT Design Blog to be linked to the other projects created by my teammates for this week's sketch!  And while you're there, why not link up your own take on this week's sketch to be eligible to win a $50 Gift Voucher to the MFT Online Boutique!  It's a random draw, so you have absolutely nothing to lose!

That's it for me today, my friends!  Thanks so much for stopping by today - I'll be back soon with more crafty goodness!  Have an awesome day!



MFT PRODUCTS USED:

No comments: