Thursday, July 18, 2019

My Favorite Things - Camp Create Session 1: Sensational Sliders!!


Hello my loves!!



I'm popping in today to share some quick pictures of the projects that I created for Day 4 of Camp Create 2019, Session 1!  The subject of today's camp activity is Sensational Sliders!  Check out the two sneak peeks of my projects - the same card with slider mechanisms two different ways!






You'll have to click on through to the MFT Design Blog to see all of the details on both projects, as well as to be linked to the process video for today's camp activity!  And of course there are AMAZINGLY GENEROUS prizes available, especially if you play along with all FIVE DAYS of Camp Create 2019: Session 1!  I can't wait to see what you all create!!

I'll be back in a few hours with a card for this month's Birthday Project Challenge!  So I hope you'll come back to check it out!  Thanks so much for stopping by, and have an awesome day!

MFT PRODUCTS USED:



No comments: