Wednesday, October 16, 2019

My Favorite Things - Wednesday Sketch Challenge #459!


Hello crafty peeps!


I'm popping in today to share a project that was inspired by this week's Sketch Challenge!  I just love a good sketch to spark the mojo!  And that's exactly what happened today! My holiday card stash is building slowly but surely, so I was excited to add another to my pile!  I used a few older holiday products to create the component's of this week's sketch, and I've listed and linked them below for your convenience!  Here's today's sketch:




Please click on through to the MFT Design Blog to be linked to the other fabulous projects created by my teammates for you!  And while you're there, why not link up a project of your own that's inspired by this week's sketch!  You'll be eligible to win a $50 Gift Voucher to the MFT Online Boutique, but you have to play along to be eligible - and it's a random draw!

That's it for me today, friends!  I'll be back again tomorrow with another challenge-inspired project, so I sure hope you'll come back again real soon!  Have a great day!

MFT PRODUCTS USED:



No comments: