Sunday, January 5, 2020

Seasons Giving WINNER!!


Hello all!

Just popping in quickly to let you know that I have used thee Random Number Generator to choose a winning comment from the Seasons Giving Blog Hop to win the prize package that I was offering up!  There were 168 eligible comments, and I'm thrilled to little bits to let you know that here is the winning comment number (I culled through and deleted duplicate comments):


And here is the winning comment:


I've reached out to Teresa via email and hope to hear back from her by Tuesday, January 7, 2020.  If not, I will choose another winner!

Thank you to all who took the time to leave a comment!  I loved reading your responses and hope that you all succeed in accomplishing your crafty goals for 2020!

Have a great day!


2 comments:

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

YAY!!! I am super excited to be the winner. I received your e-mail and have responded back. Thank you so much!!!

Pam Weiss said...

Congrats Teresa Godines #6857 & Happy Crafting!