Wednesday, September 30, 2020

My Favorite Things - Another Interactive Card & Process Video!

 Hello friends!


I know it's been quiet around here - I've been getting settled back in Arizona for the winter. Before I left, I created a super fun interactive card featuring the Loads of Joy Stamp Set, and I filmed a video showing you the step-by-step procedures that I took to make this happy card interactive!




This was super fun to create! I paired the Loads of Joy Stamp Set with the Launch Party Die-Namics to move that snowman train and to give Santa a voice! I'm just tickled with how this turned out! I'd love for you to check out the video that I filmed showing you how I made this project! You can find it over at the MFT YouTube Channel by clicking on the graphic below!


I've listed and linked all of the MFT products that I used below! I'll be back again tomorrow with the first of our October Release sneek peaks, so get ready for some fun, and please come back to check it out! Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

MFT PRODUCTS USED:

No comments: