Thursday, April 29, 2021

My Favorite Things - May Release Countdown Day 5: Freshly Picked Bouquet!

Hello friends!


Did you think I fell off the face of the earth?!! My sweet friends were kind enough to give me some time off to deal with some house stuff - remodeling, moving, packing, buying, selling, and more remodeling! My brain was on overload, and taxed to the max! It was a much needed creative break, and I can truly say that my creative tank is now filled and ready to go again! I'm starting the May Release Countdown off with a project using the new Freshly Picked Bouquet Stamp Set and the Freshly Picked Bouquet Die-Namics!


Instead of positioning the stamp on a vertical slant, I flipped it and stamped it horizontally towards the top of a Smooth White panel, with the edge of the stamp hanging off the edge of the panel. And then I used the coordinating Freshly Picked Bouquet Die-Namics to do a partial die cut, cutting only the lower edge of the image. I colored the image with my Copic Markers and adhered the panel to a Something Blue card base using foam squares. I stamped the sentiment from the Freshly Picked Bouquet Stamp Set onto the card base using some white pigment ink, and then heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I finished it off with some Sparkling Clear Sequins and some blue and white baker's twine that I had in my stash! I've listed and linked all of the MFT products that I used below (although the links to the May products won't be live until the release!)

Please click on through to the MFT Design Blog to be linked to other terrific projects that my fellow teammates have created for your inspiration using more of this month's release products! And while you're there, be sure and leave a comment for your chance to in a $75 Gift Voucher to the MFT Online Boutique! All of the May Release products will be available for purchase on Tuesday, May 4, 2021 at 10:00 AM EDT!

That's it for me today, kids! I'll be back again tomorrow with another countdown project! Until then, thanks so much for stopping by and have an awesome day!

MFT PRODUCTS USED:

4 comments:

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous card. I love how you did the flowers on a slant and the partial die cutting. TFS

Linda M said...

So glad you’re back. Love all of your cards, including this one!

JHixon said...

Love the colors and the flower placement!

Pkeene said...

Welcome back. I have missed your beautiful cards. Love this one too.