Monday, May 31, 2021

My Favorite Things - An Interactive Slimline Card and Process Video!It

Hello loves!

I'm popping in quickly to let you know that I have a new process video up on the MFT YouTube Channel and it's a fun one! It features the High-Flying Adventure Stamp Set and the Movin' & Groovin' Slimline Die-Namics! Here's a quick peek of the final project!


It was super fun to create and it turned out exactly as I had envisioned! I'd love for you to check out the video over on the MFT You Tube Channel - you can find it by clicking on the graphic below!


I've listed and linked all of the MFT Products that I used below! And I'll be back very soon to share some projects for the June Release! So I hope you'll come back soon! Until then, please stay safe and have a wonderful day!

MFT PRODUCTS USED:

No comments: