Create a card, following this week’s sketch and ADD BUTTONS OR FLOWERS.
- You are not required to use Shirley’s 2 Girls stamps, but if you have them, we’d love for you to use them!
- Upload your card to your favorite online gallery and/or your blog. If you upload to SCS or PCP, please use the keywords S2GSC7 AND shirleys2girls.
- Post a direct link to your card using Mr. Linky.
- The deadline for uploading your card is Sunday, April 19, 2009 at midnight PDT.
- The winner will be chosen using Random.org, so everyone has a chance to win. The winner will get to choose a stamp from the Shirley’s 2 Girls product list, and the winning card will be showcased here on my blog as well as on the Shirley’s 2 Girls challenge blog.
Stamps: Schapps' Itch (SG 59 Shirley's 2 Girls)
Paper: Snow Cone CS (Poptone), So Saffron CS, Pumpkin Pie CS, Playful Pets DP (KI Memories), White CS (Neenah)
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento)
Accessories: Buttons, Glue Dots, Scrapper's Floss (Karen Foster), Stampin Dimensionals, Copic Markers, 7/8" Circle Punch (SU), Scalloped Edge Punch (SU), Square Classic and Scalloped Nestabilities, Cuttlebug, Ribbon (Hobby Lobby)
Thanks for stopping by!