Create a card, following this week’s sketch and ADD BUTTONS OR FLOWERS.
- You are not required to use Shirley’s 2 Girls stamps, but if you have them, we’d love for you to use them!
- Upload your card to your favorite online gallery and/or your blog. If you upload to SCS or PCP, please use the keywords S2GSC7 AND shirleys2girls.
- Post a direct link to your card using Mr. Linky.
- The deadline for uploading your card is Sunday, April 19, 2009 at midnight PDT.
- The winner will be chosen using Random.org, so everyone has a chance to win. The winner will get to choose a stamp from the Shirley’s 2 Girls product list, and the winning card will be showcased here on my blog as well as on the Shirley’s 2 Girls challenge blog.
Stamps: Schapps' Itch (SG 59 Shirley's 2 Girls)
Paper: Snow Cone CS (Poptone), So Saffron CS, Pumpkin Pie CS, Playful Pets DP (KI Memories), White CS (Neenah)
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento)
Accessories: Buttons, Glue Dots, Scrapper's Floss (Karen Foster), Stampin Dimensionals, Copic Markers, 7/8" Circle Punch (SU), Scalloped Edge Punch (SU), Square Classic and Scalloped Nestabilities, Cuttlebug, Ribbon (Hobby Lobby)
Thanks for stopping by!
Karolyn this turned out so good. Love all the details you added. It really came together beautifully.
Wow, Karolyn! Love the colors, ribbon, awesome DP Super detailing. Fabulous card!
Love the card! It is sooo cute! First time taking on your challenge. Hope to play often. I'm addicted to challenges ;)
Karolyn Your artwork is totally awesome!! I wished that I had gotten here sooner.
I'll need to keep up with you. Thanks for the E-mails.
Luv your little Schnapp's card! That paw print paper and ribbon is just perfect.
Peace and Luv,
I really love the sketch and I think your card to just too cute! The buttons are the purfect embellishment.
I always love your projects. I really love how your ribbon coordinates.
I really enjoyed this week's sketch! Thanks so much!!!
Thank you soooo very much for this wonderful sketch challenge, I had fun putting this card together. Love your card, its toooo cute!!!! Love the embellishments you used on this :)
Have a wonderful day!!!
Great challenge again Karolyn - I made my card, posted it on my blog, and then went to watch Celebrity Apprentice completing forgetting about Mr. Linky!! Darn reality TV :)
this is so cute. i love that layout
Karolyn this is the cutest card. The buttons really make the card.
Post a Comment