Thursday, February 16, 2012

Debonair Winner!!

Hello Stamping Friends!

 

I don’t have any samples to share with you today, but I do have a winner from yesterday’s comments.  The winner of the Debonair set is:

Debonair Random NumberDebonair Winner

Woohoo, Jean!!  Please email me your snail mail address, and we’ll get that stamp set out to you very soon!!

 

Kim is sharing another new CHA release over on the Paper Smooches blog – it’s a super fun and versatile set called Primary.  And she’s giving a set away, so please hop on over there and leave her some love, will you?!!  Tell her I sent you!

 

I’ll be back on Friday with my CAS-ual Fridays Challenge card, and then again on Monday with some additional Paper Smooches samples (and another giveaway!!).  Again, thank you so much for the very kind words about my stamp sets – when I tell you that your words make me blush, I am not even exaggerating.  You all are amazing!

PaperTherapySignature

1 comment:

Jean Cross said...

Absolutely thrilled because I really, really, really liked this set! I like them all, Karo!