- Create a card, following this week’s sketch and add piercing somewhere on your card.
- You are not required to use Shirley’s 2 Girls stamps, but if you have them, we’d love for you to use them!
- Upload your card to your favorite online gallery and/or your blog. If you upload to SCS or PCP, please use the keywords S2GSC4 AND shirleys2girls.
- Post a direct link to your card using Mr. Linky ON THIS POST.
- The deadline for uploading your card is Sunday, March 29, 2009 at midnight PDT.
- The winner will be chosen using Random.org, so everyone has a chance to win. The winner will get to choose a stamp from the Shirley’s 2 Girls product list, and the winning card will be showcased here on my blog as well as on the Shirley’s 2 Girls store blog.
Doesn’t that sound like fun? Need some inspiration? Here’s my sample. I’ve used this fun image called “Cat On The Fence” (SG 603). I colored her using my Copics, and added piercing around the scalloped frame with my piercing tool and mat pack. Need some more inspiration? Well, check out the samples that the fabulous Ladies With Attitude have created to get your mojo flowing.
Oh, and by the way, Debbie Daniels is a brand new Lady With Attitude. Please drop by her blog, Dreams Of Glitter, and leave her some love and congratulations. Welcome, Debbie!
ETA: PLEASE ONLY LINK YOUR BLOG TO MR. LINKY IF YOU'VE CREATED A CARD FOR THIS WEEK'S TWISTED THURSDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE! I had to delete a couple of links because there were no entries attached to them. Thanks for your understanding!!
So, what are you waiting for?!! Get busy and create something!!
Stamps: Cat On the Fence (SG 603)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper: White CS, Green Galore CS, Sweet Blush CS, Bee Mine DP (Three Bugs In A Rug)
Accessories: Copics, Square Classic and Scalloped Nestabilities, Cuttlebug, Quickie Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds, :Polka Dot Ribbon, Stampin Dimensionals, Button, Scrapper’s Floss (Karen Foster), Piercing Tool and Mat Pack
Thanks for stopping by!