Monday, June 29, 2009

Shirley's 2 Girls Twisted Thursday #16 Winner!

There's a new winner in town - if you played Shirley's 2 Girls Twisted Thursday with us last week, you need to check out THIS POST to see whose beautiful card was randomly selected as the winner!!

Before you go, I wanted to let you know that the Shirley's 2 Girls' Design Team has some really fabulous stuff in store for the month of July!! I can't reveal all the details just yet . . . but let me just say that you're gonna wanna check back here and see for yourself! Here's a little hint . . . Smiley from millan.net

Oh, and before I forget . . . I'll have some creative yumminess for you tomorrow. AND I haven't forgotten that I owe you some Blog Candy!! Still collecting some amazing goodies for you and should have that all together THIS WEEK!! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: