Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Thanks Sow Much!

Hi Peeps!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend.  Mine was nice and relaxing . . . my favorite kind of weekend.
Thanks Sow Much
It’s ABC Toys & Crafts Tuesday, and today I’m here to share a sweet little card using one of the cutest images I think I’ve Thanks Sow Much Close Upever worked with.  This week, the ABC Toys & Crafts Design Team is featuring some of the amazing images from Stampavie, including this image designed by Helz Cuppleditch called Flower Planters.  I broke out my Copic Markers to color it up, something I haven’t done in quite a while.  Boy, it felt good to  play with those babies again.  I adore the detail in these Stampavie images.  And check out that adorable little water can charm – isn’t it perfect for this?!

STAMPS:  Flower Planters (Stampavie/Helz Cuppleditch), Flower Garden Sentiments (PTI)
INK:  Tuxedo Black (Memento)
PAPER:  White CS (Neenah), Spring Rain CS (PTI), Green Apple CS (Poptone), Jubilee DP (Memory Box)
ACCESSORIES:  Janome Sew Mini,
Copic Markers, Rectangle Classic Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Cuttlebug, 3D Dots (EK Success), Lace (JoAnn’s), Spring Rain Gingham Ribbon (PTI), Glue Dots, Chartreuse Button (PTI), Scrapper’s Floss (Karen Foster), Water Can Charm (Charm Gallery/Michael’s), Inkssentials White Gel Pen (Ranger)


This card also meets the requirements for a couple of challenges:

Stampavie Challenge #24 – use my favorite colors.
Cardabilities Sketch #3 – sketch challenge.
CARDS Magazine Blog Challenge – create a “punny” card

In celebration of the Stampavie feature this week, Julie is offering free standard shipping on all Stampavie products (use Discount Code FREESH529 on checkout).  Sa-WEET!!

That’s it for me today!!  Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope to be back later this week with more stamping goodies.  Have a great day!



4 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Oh I LOVE this card! The stamped image, the copic work, the stitching and that little charm! All so AWESOME! :)

Michelle L. said...

This is gorgeous, Karolyn! the coloring is beautiful and I love the cute little charm.

Terri said...

You look for any excuse possible to use those cute little charms...this one is perfect for this card. Beautiful coloring...so glad you haven't lost your touch, lol...and of course you were able to complete 3 challenges in the process. You go girlie!

Liz Weber said...

Gorgeous card Karolyn, love the pretty papers and the soft colours, fab job with the Cardabilities Sketch #3, thanks for joining us at cardabilities.