Saturday, August 27, 2011

Paper Smooches Winner Announced!!

How fun was that August Paper Smooches blog hop?!!  I know I enjoyed it, and I hope that you all did, too!!  Remember that the new sets are available for sale on September 1st.

 

I’m popping in really quick to announce who the winner is of the Perpetual Bliss set is.  And the winner is #96:

 

luvhymns has left a new comment on your post "August Paper Smooches Pep Rally Hop!!":
Love the LONGGGGGGG cord on the phone. I remember when! I posted Paper smooches on my FB. I get so much laughter from Kim's take on every day items. So much fun packed into all of her stamps! Great job on the card!

 

Congratulations luvhymns!! Please email me (garkarlon@comcast.net) with your mailing information so we can get your stamps right out to you!


Thanks so much to everyone who hopped, Facebooked, tweeted or blogged. We hope to see you next month!

PaperTherapySignature

No comments: