Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Another Paper Smooches Sneaky Peek–Love Monkey!

 

Happy Tuesday, friends!!

Monkey Love

Popping in really quick before I head out for a fun day of cropping with my girl!!  I wanted to share another sample for the Paper Smooches CHA Release Sneak Peeks.  Today’s sample features Love Monkey, another of the super adorable 3” x 4” single stamps that Kim has created.  I stamped the image on Kraft cardstock and cut him out.  I stamped the image a second time on red polka dot paper (Echo Park) and cut out the three balloons.  The cloud image was created with my Silhouette (I seriously can’t create without it these days!)  Is he not the most delicious little guy you’ve ever seen?!!

 

Kim is giving away Love Monkey on the Paper Smooches blog today, so be sure and drop in to leave a comment to win.  You won’t be disappointed!!  There’s only one more day of sneak peeks before ALL of the CHA release images will be available for sale.  Can you stand it?!  I am beside myself with excitement!  Is it March 1st yet?!  LOL

 

Thanks for stopping by today.  I’ll be cropping my little fingers to the bone today.  Hope you enjoy an equally craft day yourselves!

PaperTherapySignature

7 comments:

Piali said...

Super cute card!!! love that lil' monkey!!

Jenny said...

Oh now this is just brilliant and so glad to hear the monkey comes as a stamp on his own :0)
Cute spotty balloons.
Jenny x

Annette Allen said...

this monkey cracks me up...he is just too cute...love your card...great color combo...

Kathy Martin said...

Adorable card and monkey!!! :)

Jamiecrafts said...

love this you did a fantastic job!

Nina Yang said...

Love the monkey and the cloud shape!

Gabby said...

Cute card, darling Love Monkey stamp! As I commented on Kim's blog, I was happy to see that not only is I love you expressed in the balloon bouquet, but the monkey is signing it, as well! Very cool! :)