Tuesday, April 24, 2012

You Turn Me On!

 

Hello Stampin’ Buddies!

You Turn Me On

Poppin’ in today to share another project that I made for my i {heart} papers guest design gig!!  How fun is this?!  First, I stamped the chevrons from Geo-Graphic (it makes me absolutely GIDDY to see stores carrying the stamps that I designed – like my heart just skips a beat!!) in two different colors of ink.  Then I used some frame dies to cut a window and a coordinating frame for the window.  I stamped the uber cute television from Stay Tuned in VersaMark and heat embossed it with black embossing powder.  I then stamped the heart from Smoocheroos in the center of the TV screen.  I adhered it to the outside of the frame with a glue pen.  The sentiment is from Boob Tubes – isn’t it perfect?!

i {heart} papers PRODUCTS USED:

STAMPS:  Geo-Graphic (Paper Smooches), Stay Tuned (Lawn Fawn), Smoocheroos (Paper Smooches), and Boob Tubes (Paper Smooches)
INK: 
Tuxedo Black (Memento)

ACA_participant

While I’m thinking about it, I think I’ll add this to the class gallery for the online die cutting class that I’m taking – this would be for Day 2: Window Cards – yep, I’m a little behind in my homework!  Surprise, surprise!  LOL  I’m headed to hang out with my sister at the pool today.  It’s supposed to be another hot one, so I’m excited to get a little bit of a tan!  I hope you have a great day – thanks so much for stopping by!

PaperTherapySignature

5 comments:

Piali said...

Fab!! Love the colors...of course the chevron!!! The other I was using a set designed by you and told my daughter that you designed it ...she said "wow!!" I feel the same WOW....You rock!!

Christina said...

Geo-Graphic is at the very top of my long wish list! Love the aqua and lime together on your card and that sweet little TV!

Chris - Creations in Bloom said...

fabulous card! Love the retro color combo with the retro tv. Love the chevrons too.

Gayatri said...

Love the television and the die cut window. Beautiful colours and I am proud to say, I have the Geo Graphic stamp you designed. The first to go into my card. Love your card, Karolyn!
Got to try the window technique :)

Jenny said...

I bet it does feel amazing to see your stamps in shops :0)
This card is just so cool...I love mixing LF and PS as well :0)
Jenny x