Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Celebrate!

Hello my stamping lovelies!

Amy and Joe Engagement

How are you today?!! I’m finally back from Seattle and am so happy to be back in the Valley of the Sun . . . although it seems to be just as cold here in AZ as it was in WA.  Oh well.  I’m happy to report that our daughter, Amy, is engaged to an awesome young man named Joe.  We love Joe, and are so happy for them both!  So it seems there will be a wedding in our future – YAY!

Karolyn Dies 1 Hot Spots Small 2-13

Thought I’d pop in and share another one of my Paper Smooches February release projects.  Today’s sample features a couple of new products.  The first new product is the sentiment – it comes from the brand spankin’ new stamp set called Birthday Sampler.  This set is LOADED with brilliant sentiments for birthdays and other celebrations in your life, and of course they all feature Kim’s fun and cute handwritten lettering.  The second new product used is the Hot Spots Small Base and Hot Spots Small Set 1 dies.  The cityscape was created using Metropolis.  I used one of the snowflakes from Chilly Chums for the fireworks.  Isn’t it so fun?

 

Well I’m headed out the door for an amazing day of crafty goodness!  It’s been way too long, and I’m missin’ my girl!  I hope you have some great plans for the day!  Thanks for stopping in today – I am so grateful for the time you spend here!

PaperTherapySignature

8 comments:

Valerie said...

Congratulations to the happy couple! Love the card!

~amy~ said...

Definitely calls for a celebration! Congrats and I adore your skyline card...simply perfect!

Lynn said...

Congrats to your beautiful daughter! And I love your card Karolyn!

Erin Smetak said...

What a beautiful couple!! Congrats to Amy & Joe!!

Love love love your card! Now that my sister lives in the Big Apple, I am more aware of city skyline images! This one is awesome!

Geri said...

What a handsome couple they are! Your daughter is GORGEOUS...just like her mama! Yay - wedding plans...fun times ahead!

Oh right, the card...

love it too - especially the road - nice touch rounding the corners on the grey panel to match with the round corners of the road. Fabulous colors and patterns. Great idea to use snowflakes for fireworks!

Julia Aston said...

What a fun card to celebrate! love the fireworks - big congrats to your daughter (and to YOU!)

Lori Barnett said...

Beautiful pic of the kids! Welcome home my friend. Hope you had a great day croppin' -- I know you did! LOVE the card! You are sooooo clever!!!!

N@ Ali said...

what a lovely picture, huge congrats!