Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Card Creations Vol. 11 Winner & PS News!

Hello Sweet Friends!

I’m popping in quickly for two reasons – first, to announce the winner of the Card Creations Vol. 11 issue; and second, to let you know about a fun Paper Smooches promotion!  Let’s get to it, shall we?

The lucky winner of the Card Creations Vol. 11 issue is:

Card Creations 11 Random Number

Card Creations 11 Random Winner

Congratulations!  I’ll be sending you an email to gather your mailing information, and we’ll get that issue out to you right away!  Thank you to everyone else who left sweet comments here on my blog – you all made my heart smile!

 

There’s a lovely Paper Smooches promotion going on over at the Scrapbook and Cards Today blog.  They’re sharing some of the design team’s samples, and I believe that there’s a giveaway going on that I’m sure you’ll want to participate in – right?!  So head on over and give it a shot!

That’s it for me today, kids!  I’ll be spending the afternoon in the sunshine watching baseball and trying to tan my pasty white body.  Then my evening will be spent playing BINGO – wish me luck!  LOL  Thanks for stopping in!

PaperTherapySignature

1 comment:

Houses Built of Cards said...

YAY! Thanks so much! How exciting! Hope you are able to enjoy your afternoon in the sunshine - and good luck with Bingo tonight!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com