Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I Love You!

Hi Peeps!

Karolyn First Aid Kit 2

I truly DO love you all for all of your kind words and generosity in visiting me when you do.  So this one’s for you!  This is another sample that I created for the Paper Smooches April release.  It features the other band aid image from First Aid Kit.  I’m having a ton of fun using the images to create my own background paper.  I stamped the band aid repeatedly on some bright pink paper using white ink.  The sentiment is from Salutations.

 

I’m off to celebrate a special someone’s birthday today.  I’m so incredibly grateful for this girl in my life . . . can’t imagine my life without her!  And I consider myself pretty lucky that she’s willing to put up with my nonsense the way she does!  LOL  Happy Birthday, Kim!

 

Thanks so much for stopping by today, friends!  I truly do appreciate each and every one of you!  Hope you have a great day!

PaperTherapySignature

2 comments:

Kathy said...

beautiful card.

Geri said...

Gorgeously vibrant and guaranteed to warm someone's heart!

"Perfectly precise placement of pretty pink polka dotted hearts"

Hope you had fun celebrating with Kim :)