Tuesday, August 12, 2014

SYS2 Online Card Class Homework–Day 3 Again!


Hola chicas!

http://onlinecardclasses.com/SYS2/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/SYS2_participant.png

It’s Tuesday, so it must be time for another of my homework assignments from the Stretch Your Stamps 2 Online Card Class!  Woohoo!  LOL  Sadly, we’re having another heat wave here in Seattle, so the time in my craft room yesterday was limited.  But I had this idea in my head, and it just had to come out!

SYS2 Word Search Alpha Stamps on Die Cut

Okay, so this is kind of a combination of the technique taught by Julie Ebersole (Word Search using Alpha stamps) and Debby Hughes’ technique (Alpha Stamping on a Die Cut).  I melded the two together.  Heehee!  I don’t know if I’ve mentioned here on my blog that my daughter is expecting a baby girl in November, and I’ll be throwing a baby shower for her next month.  So I figured I’d better start stocking up on baby cards, right?!  I stamped the main sentiment onto the die cut onesie in dark pink and then stamped random letters around the sentiment in a lighter pink, doing my best to align them with the letters stamped on the main panel.  It took a bit of finagling, but I managed to get them pretty well lined up!  I’ve listed all of the products that I used below!

That’s it for me today, friends!  I’m hoping to get back up to my craft room today and will share what I’ve created with you tomorrow!  Thanks so much for stopping by!!



2 comments:

Shelly said...

ADORABLE!!! Love it!

Geri said...

Hey pal! Saw some of your other creations on FB...gorgeous work! These past few cards - stunning as well! I envy you having time to play in your craft room. I won't be out and about much until we finish the flip house reno!

Will be looking though!