Thursday, October 9, 2014

Winners–Essentials By Ellen WCMD Hop!

 

Hello Again!

 

Popping in quickly to share the two winners from my blog for the Essentials By Ellen World Card Making Day Blog Hop!  First, let me just say how humbled and thrilled I was to read all of your lovely comments!  As if my fat head needed more positive feed back!  LOL  I was touched by every one of your comments – thank you so much!!

 

The winner of the Cozy Christmas Stamp Set is:

 

Cozy Christmas Random Winner

Cozy Christmas Comment #76 Winner

 

Congratulations, Geri!!  I have provided your mailing address to my peeps over at Ellen Hutson’s office, and they’ll be mailing that out to you shortly!!  The rest of the winners from the other blogs will all be listed on the Ellen Hutson Classroom Blog!

 

The winner of the $50 Ellen Hutson Gift Certificate is

 

Gift Certficiate Random Winner

Gift Certificate Comment 407

 

Congrats, Erin!!  I’ve arranged for the gift certificate to be sent to your email address, so start stalking now!  LOL

 

Thank you again to everyone that hopped and commented!!  We’re so happy you liked the new product and can’t wait to start seeing you all play with it!!

3 comments:

Geri said...

WHOOO HOOO! Thanks Karolyn (and Ellen). This is more exciting than winning at Bingo! You made my day :)

Shelly said...

Congrats, Geri and Erin!

Memories by Manda said...

Congrats lucky ladies!