Sunday, February 1, 2015

AEI♥U Challenge #21–Masking!


Hola!!

Happy Super Bowl Sunday!  GO HAWKS!!  ‘Nuff said.  LOL  Moving on . . . .  I’m back today to share the next AEI♥U Challenge which is:

Challenge 21

Masking!!  This is such a FUN technique that is super easy and packs a whole lotta “Wow” every single time!!  I had a ton of fun with it.

Challenge 21 -  Masking

Can you see where I did the masking?  I tried to keep it as simple as possible, in an effort to demonstrate the masking technique.  So basically I stamped the water onto my card base, stamped the same image a second time onto some masking paper and trimmed it out with my scissors, covered the previously stamped water with the mask, and then stamped the mountains.  So it looks like the mountains are behind the water.  Right?!  I did the same thing with the cloud and the sun.  I stamped the cloud first, then stamped it again on some masking paper and trimmed it out with my scissors, covered the previously stamped cloud with the mask, and then stamped the sun.  Easy peasy!!  I used Happy Camper stamps to create this sweet little scene, including the sentiment on the banner.  The banner was created using Build-A-Banner Stamps and Elle-Ments.  The front frame was created using Finished Frames Elle-Ments, and the opening was die cut using the Circle Tag Elle-Ment.

We’d love for you to play along with us!  Please click on through to the AEI♥U Challenge Blog to see what my sweet teammates have whipped up to inspire you all.  There, you’ll also find the Rules and Regulations of the Challenge, as well as the linky tool to link up YOUR take on the Challenge.  We’d love for you to play along with us!! You have until Monday, February 23, 2015 at 12:01 AM to play!  Two lucky winners will receive a $25 Avery Elle Gift Certificate – so I have no idea what you’re waiting for!!  Now git!  LOL

That’s it for me today, friends!  I’ll be screaming at the television in a few short hours and stuffing my pie hole with Buffalo Chicken Wings and Chili.  I hope you have some lovely plans in store for your day!  I’ll be back soon – after my house guests leave!  LOL  GO HAWKS!!!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

This is so pretty! Enjoy the Super Bowl!