Monday, February 2, 2015

Runway Inspired Challenge #77–Smile Sunshine!


Hello, friends!

It’s a sad day in the Loncon house, folks . . . the Seahawks blew their potential Super Bowl win in the last 20 seconds of the game on Sunday.   We were heartbroken when that intercepted pass was thrown.  OH EM GEE!!  It was a heart breaker for sure.  So sad!!  But never fear – it’s sunny today, and that’s what my project for the new Runway Inspired Challenge is all about!  Right?!

RIC77 Graphic

And here’s my project, dedicated to all the heartbroken Seahawk’s fans!

RIC77 Smile Sunshine

As you can see, I was inspired by the color palette of the fashion piece, as well as the “fan” pattern that looked like sunrays to me.  And I used patterned paper – woohoo!  LOL  I have mountains of the stuff, and always forget to use it!  So I was happy to have an occasion to use some of it today.  I’ve listed below all of the products that I used on this project.

Please click on through to the Runway Inspired Challenge Blog to see what my sweet teamies have created for your inspiration.  You’ll also find the linky tool for you to link up YOUR take on the challenge!!  The sponsor of this challenge is Online Card Classes (who have an awesome class going on right now that will blow your socks off!  Your can find all the details HERE), who’ve offered up a very generous prize for the winner of this challenge!  So what the heck are you waiting for?!!  Git!

I’ll be enjoying my last day of visitors and then getting some crafty stuff caught up!  Can’t believe it’s February already!!  Hope you have an awesomely sunny day ahead!  Thanks for stopping by!