It’s been a minute since I last posted!! I’ve been a very busy girl! But I’m stopping long enough to share another project for the Avery Elle Winter Release. This one features the new set called Made With Love. Check it!
Ohhh how I love a good pun, don’t you?!! LOL This new stamp set features some super fun and adorable knitting images, as well as some darling sentiments that will tickle your punny bone. Get it?! Punny bone?!! LOL Oh I just crack myself up! Here’s the 411 on this project:
- Trim A2 top folding card base from Sea Glass CS.
- Die cut front image panel from white CS using Pinked Elle-Ments.
- Stamp ball of yarn and knitting needles image from Made With Love stamp set onto card panel using VersaMark and heat emboss using gold embossing powder.
- Stamp ball of yarn and knitting needles a second time onto Sea Glass CS, heat emboss with gold embossing powder, and trim out ball of yarn.
- Stamp sentiment from Made With Love Stamp Set onto white CS using VersaMark and die cut using Pinked Elle-Ments. I actually die cut the sentiment once, and then flipped the die around and die cut it a second time so that both ends were pinked, and I could then customize the size of the sentiment panel.
- Wrap gold crochet thread around the top portion of the image panel and tie into a bow.
- Assemble card with foam tape.
I am loving the gold and mint trend these days, so I’m pretty darned happy with how this turned out! I hope you’ll click on through to the Avery Elle Design Team Blog and see what Katie Gehring has to share with you today, too!
That’s it for me today, sweet friends. Hubby and I are headed to the Grand Canyon via train today, and I am just giddy about that! We’ve lived here in AZ for nine years, and neither one of us has ever been to the Grand Canyon. That’s about to change! I hope you have an amazing weekend and a lovely Valentine’s Day, too!! Thanks so much for stopping by today. I’m so glad you did!