Happy Monday, friends!!
Avery Elle is one of the companies participating in the Spellbinders’ Spring Fling Blog Hop, and Katie Gehring and I created projects, on behalf of Avery Elle, to share with you and all of the hoppers involved. If you’d like more details about the hop, please click on through to the Avery Elle Design Team Blog, where you’ll find all the info you might need. Oh, and I’m pretty sure there are prizes to be won, so be sure and click on through.
The kind folks over at Spellbinders were kind enough to send me two really fun die sets – Up and Away and Labels 44. I’ve created a step-by-step tutorial as to how I created my project using these dies, combined with the Avery Elle Bright Days Stamp Set and Finished Frames Elle-Ments, below:
- Trim A2-sized card base from Pure White CS.
- Die Cut largest die from Labels 44 from Pure White CS; use trimmer to cut in half, vertically.
- On a scrap piece of Pure White CS, blend Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade and Picked Raspberry Distress Inks with ink blending tool. Die cut hot air balloon using the Up and Away die from inked panel.
- Die cut tassels and basket banner from New Moon CS; adhere basket banner to basket with liquid adhesive.
- Trim a 4.25 x 5.5 inch panel from Sea Glass CS; stamp sun rays from Bright Days Stamps using VersaMark.
- Adhere the Labels 44 halves to the Sea Glass panel using temporary adhesive; die cut both using Finished Frames Elle-Ments.
- Stamp sentiment from Bright Days with VersaMark and heat emboss with black embossing powder.
- Assemble the card with foam tape; adhere acrylic dots with liquid adhesive.
Once again, you can find all of the details of the Spellbinders’ Spring Fling Blog Hop over at the Avery Elle Design Team Blog – I hope you’ll check it out! Thanks so much for stopping by today! I absolutely love it when you do!