Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Spring Coffee Lovers’ Blog Hop Winner!!

 

Hello friends!!

 

SpringCoffeeLoversBH-011-640x430

 

Please forgive this tardy announcement – I was waiting for the Avery Elle Tea Time stamps and dies to be back in stock!  And they are, so here’s the winner from the Coffee Lovers’ Spring Blog Hop:

 

Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Winner

 

Congratulations, Judy!!!  Please watch your inbox for an email from me!  Thank you to all who commented and participated!  What a fun hop – looking forward to the next one!!

 

Have a great day!!  I know I will!!  XOXO

1 comment:

Judy1223 said...

Oh, WOW, this just made my day! I'm just in from work and treated myself to a little blogging time before the second round of the day begins (i.e., driving my kids to sports, play practice, and then picking them all up again, etc.). What a pleasant, wonderful surprise! Thank you so much! I'm off to check my e-mail!