Hope you all had as amazing a weekend as I did! I got soooo much stuff done, and I’m starting to feel like I can breathe again!! Yay!!
So it’s time for another The Challenge project – this week’s challenge is a GORGEOUS inspiration photo that literally made my head explode!! I am in love!! Here’s my take on the inspiration:
Do you see where I got my inspiration?!! I mean, seriously, how can you not be inspired by this amazing photo? Here’s how I created my project:
- Trim an A2, top-folding card base from white cardstock; score at 5.5” and perfect the crease with a teflon bone folder.
- Die cut image panel from white cardstock using stitched rectangle dies; adhere to cardbase with foam squares.
- Die cut banner from black cardstock; adhere to image panel with foam squares.
- Die cut stacked teacups from three different patterned papers; assemble the teacups, alternating the different patterns. Adhere assembled teacup die cut to the banner with foam squares.
- Die cut thanks sentiment, once from blue cardstock, and four times from white cardstock; adhere layers together with liquid adhesive, placing the blue layer on top. Adhere to the banner with liquid adhesive.
- Adhere clear sequins to image panel with liquid adhesive.
I love it when a project comes together exactly as I imagined it, don’t you?!! So, please click on through to The Challenge Blog to see the amazing projects that The Challenge Design Team have created for your inspiration!!! I know you’re going to be blown away, and I so hope that you’ll play along! I’ve listed the products that I used below.
That’s it for me today, friends! I have a busy social calendar this week, loaded with tons of fun stuff! I hope that you have some fun plans in store for your week, too! Thanks so much for stopping by today – nothing makes me happier!