Thursday, August 6, 2015

Avery Elle–Throw Back Thursday: Alice & Friends!!


NOTE:  THIS IS THE FIRST OF TWO POSTS FOR ME TODAY!!  IF YOU’RE LOOKING FOR MY PRETTY PINK POSH RELEASE BLOG HOP POST, PLEASE CLICK HERE.

Hello!!

It’s time for another Avery Elle Throwback Thursday project!!  Today a few of the Avery Elle designers are creating projects using the Alice & Friends Stamps and coordinating Elle-Ments.  Here’s my project:

8-6-15-TBT-Alice-&-Friends

Sadly, I probably need a million of these cards.  For a card maker, I SUCK at sending them out!!  I’m notoriously late for every single birthday – including my children!!  LOL  Here’s how I created my project:

  1. Trim an A2 top-folding card base from White Linen card stock.  Score at 5.5”, fold in half and perfect crease with a teflon bone folder.
  2. Trim an A2 panel from White Linen card stock and die cut it using the Wonky Stitches Elle-Ments.  Adhere the panel to the card base with foam squares.
  3. Die cut a tag from some Silver Fox Diagonal Stripe designer paper (from the Neutral Collection 6 x 6 Pad) using the Gift Tags Elle-Ments.  Tie some black and white baker’s twine through the hole in the tag.  Adhere the tag to the image panel with foam squares.
  4. Stamp the white rabbit image from the Alice & Friends Stamp Set onto some Solar White card stock using Tuxedo Black Ink.  Color with Copic Markers.  Die cut the white rabbit using the Alice & Friends Elle-Ments.
  5. Stamp the pocket watch onto some Solar White card stock using Tuxedo Black Ink, and color it with Copic Markers.  Fussy cut the watch using detail scissors.
  6. Stamp the banner and sentiment from the Alice & Friends Stamp Set and die cut it using the Alice & Friends Elle-Ments.
  7. Adhere the white rabbit, pocket watch, and sentiment banner to the tag with foam squares.
  8. Adhere enamel dots to the image panel.  Cover the pocket watch with Glossy Accents.

Super easy and quick!!  I’ve listed the products that I used below.  I hope you’re better at sending cards out than I am.  Let’s just say that I should not be the example to follow.  It’s a wonder I have any family or friends left!!  LOL Believe me when I tell you this is just one of many character flaws that I have.  LOL

Please click on through to the Avery Elle Design Blog to see the other lovely projects that my sweet teammates have created using the Alice & Friends Stamps and Elle-Ments!  No doubt you’ll find some awesome stuff to inspire you!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!  I hope you have a great day!!


No comments: