It’s that time again – time for another amazing release from My Favorite Things!! There’s some super fun stuff, I tell ya!! I had a chance to play with the brand new stamp set called Blissful Blooms. Check it!
Oh my gosh – these sweet little “doodled” flowers and leaves are so fun and happy!! Although I rarely color with my Copics, I had to pull them out to create this project! Here’s how I put this together!
- Trim an A2 top-folding card base from Smooth White Card Stock; score at 5.5”, fold and perfect crease with a teflon bone folder.
- Arrange the flower and leaf images from Blissful Blooms in a cluster and stamp them in Black Licorice Hybrid Ink using a MISTI tool.
- Again using a MISTI tool, stamp the sentiment from True Friends in Black Licorice Pigment Ink onto the card base, and heat emboss with clear embossing powder.
- Before removing sentiment stamp from MISTI tool, trim an A2 panel from Smooth White Card Stock and stamp the sentiment a second time in Black Licorice Pigment Ink and heat emboss with clear embossing powder. Stamp some leaves and a flower around the sentiment in Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.
- Using the Stitched Snowdrifts Die-Namics, die cut the sentiment panel.
- Color the flowers and leaves with Copic Markers.
- Adhere the sentiment panel to the card base with foam squares.
- Adhere Sparkling Clear Sequins to the card base with Matte Medium.
Seriously, this stamp set was so fun to play with, and I look forward to creating more projects with it in the future! By the by, Blissful Blooms also has coordinating Die-Namics! BONUS! I’ve listed the products that I used below.
Please, please click on through to the My Favorite Things Blog to find the links to the other projects that my sweet teammates have created for your inspiration! I have no doubt that you’ll be blown away by their brilliance! And don’t forget – the new release is available NOW. You can click on the widget below to be taken directly to the New Release.
That’s it for me today, friends!! Our daughter and son-in-law are in town for a couple of days, so we’ll be spending some time hanging with the fam! Woot!! Thanks so much for stopping by today – I appreciate it more than you know!!