Hello my lovelies!!!
Happy Saturday!! I intended to post this project on Thursday, but my days got away from me!!! So much craziness going on around here!!! So I’m popping in today to share this project, featuring some yummy My Favorite Things products and the same fold technique that I shared last week on THIS card. Here’s a photo of what it looks like partially opened:
It’s super easy and fun to make!! Here’s how I created it!
- Trim a 4.25 x 11” piece of Smooth White Cardstock; score at 3.25”, fold and press crease with a teflon bone folder. Placing the folded panel back into a score board, score again at 5.5”, fold and press crease with teflon bone folder.
- Using the Stitched Circle Frames Die-Namics, die cut once from Lemon Drop cardstock, and twice from Smooth White Cardstock.
- Using the Raindrops Stencil (turning it slightly to the right,) lightly blend some Sno Cone Premium Dye Ink onto the folded card base to reveal some raindrops. Repeat this step again on one of the Smooth White circles previously die cut (the inside circle that is created when the Stitched Circle Frames are die cut)
- Apply adhesive to half of the back of the Lemon Drop Stitched Circle Frame. Adhere it to the front of the shortest flap of the card base. Adhere one of the Smooth White Stitched Circle Frames to the back of the Lemon Drop Stitched Circle Frame.
- Using the previously adhered Stitched Circle Frame as a guide, apply adhesive to half of the back of the die cut raindrop circle and adhere it to the longest flap of the card base. Adhere the other die cut circle to the back of the raindrop circle.
- On a scrap of Smooth White Cardstock, stamp the bird bath and bluebird rom the Things With Wings Stamp Set, using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink. Color each image with Copic Markers.
- Using the coordinating Things With Wings Die-Namics, die cut the bird bath and blue bird.
- Adhere the blue bird and bird bath to the center of the inside circle with foam tape.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Blue Skies Ahead Stamp Set in Black Licorice Pigment Ink, and heat emboss it with clear embossing powder.
- Apply a light coat of Glossy Accents to the water drops near the blue bird.
I made a video demonstrating how I made another card similar to this one, and you can find it HERE. I’ve listed all of the products that I used below.
That’s it for me today, friends!! Thanks so much for stopping by today!!! It brings a huge smile to my face each and every time that you do!!