Friday, September 11, 2015

Avery Elle–Fa La La and Snow Globe


Happy Friday!!

I’m popping in quickly (and by quickly I mean lightening fast because I’m super busy getting ready for a weekend visitor!) to share a couple of projects that I created for the most recent Avery Elle Fall 2015 Release!!  My first project features the stamp set called Fa La La:

9-11-15-Fa-La-La

This, my sweet friends, makes me giddy!  The clean and simple design, and the glitter pair to showcase what I consider to be the perfect design.  Loves me some clean and simple with graphic and glitter!  Woohoo!  I created the trees using the Snow Caps Elle-Ments and the Sweet Scallops Elle-Ments.  The sentiment is from the Fa La La Stamp set and was stamped in black pigment ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  This couldn’t possibly get more  simple!  Oh, and the detailed edge of the image panel was created using the previously released Wonky Stitches Elle-Ments.

9-11-15-Snow-Globe

This project features that sweet deer image and sentiment from the Snow Globe Stamp Set and coordinating Elle-Ments.  This set really has an awesome selection of images and possibilities for creating scenes and shaker cards.  I wanted to keep my project simple this week.  I’m definitely planning to make a shaker card when I have more time, but I was pretty happy with how this card turned out.  The slopes were created with the Snow Caps Elle-Ments, the deer from the Snow Globe Stamp Set was stamped and colored with Copics and die cut with the Snow Globe Elle-Ments.  I used the previously released Double Pierced Rectangle Elle-Ments to add the pierced detail to the outside edge of the image panel, and that scallop panel was created using the Sweet Scallops Elle-Ments.  The holly was die cut using the previously released Season’s Greetings Elle-Ments.

That’s it for me today, friends!  Please click on through to the Avery Elle Design Blog for more delicious inspiration!!  I’ll be back next week with more projects to share!  In the meantime, I’ll be a busy girl hanging out with some of my favorite people!  I hope you have a great weekend, too!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

Karolyn, your cards are just gorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous! TFS!

Geri said...

Loves me your some clean & simple Fa La La wonder as well! PERFECT in every way!

Sweet wee Babmi, beautifully shaded, with a nice pope of red & green. So totally Christmas cute!

Geri said...

Whooops...that's suppose to be "POP" NOT pope! Sheesh!!!