Hello sweet friends!!
I’m so excited to be joining the rest of my sweet teammates to share a project that I created with some of the newly released My Favorite Things products!! The holiday season is quickly approaching, and now’s the time to start thinking about creating those holiday cards and gifts!! I decided to create a project that could be used for a sweet hostess gift!! Check it!!
How fun is this?!! I knew when I saw that Santa Suit Die-Namics set that I was going to figure out a way to create a fun hostess gift presentation! We almost always bring a nice bottle of wine (check out that cheap screw cap – LOL) as a hostess gift to any of the holiday gatherings that we attend. If I were the hostess and I received this, I’d be absolutely tickled, right?! Here’s how I created it:
- Trim a piece of Wild Cherry Card Stock to 5.5” x 11”. Wrap it around your selected bottle of wine and adhere it together with 1/4” ScorTape.
- Die cut the bottom, collar, buckle and front placket from Silver Sparkle Card Stock using the Santa Suit Die-Namics.
- Die cut the buttons and belt from black glitter card stock using the Santa Suit Die-Namics.
- Assemble Santa’s suit and adhere it to the wine bottle using 1/8” ScorTape.
- To create the gift tag, die cut the tag and sentiment center from Wild Cherry Card Stock using the Tag Builder Blueprints 4 Die-Namics. Die cut the banner from Silver Sparkle Card Stock.
- Die cut a slightly larger circle from the Silver Sparkle Card Stock using the Pierced Circle STAX Die-Namics.
- Stamp the sentiment from Gift Tag Greetings onto the red sentiment circle (die cut in Step 5) using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.
- Assemble the tag using foam squares. Tie silver satin ribbon around the neck of the wine bottle. Thread silver cording through the hole of the tag, and tie around the neck of the wine bottle.
It took me no time at all to get this made!! Here is a close up of the tag:
And a close up of Santa’s suit:
I will most certainly be creating several of these to have on hand when friends come by with unexpected gifts and for holiday celebrations. I’ve listed all of the products that I used below, and ALL of the newly released products are available in the My Favorite Things Store NOW! You can click on the banner below and be taken directly to the store!
Now I hope you’ll click on through to the My Favorite Things Design Blog to be linked to the other amazing projects that my sweet teammates have created for your holiday inspiration!! I know you’re going to be blown away!! You can leave a comment on all of the designer’s New Product Launch posts for a chance to WIN one of two $100 gift vouchers!
That’s it for me today, friends!! I’ve got a busy day today, and I’m hoping that I get to meet up with one of my online stamping friends on Thursday – I hope it all works out! Thanks so much for dropping by today – you have no idea how much I love it when you do!