I’m back from an amazing week with my kids and grandkids – my love tank is full! I miss them already, but luckily they’ll be down here in a few weeks so I can get a refill! LOL But let’s get to why I’m popping in today, shall we?!!
That’s right, friends! It’s time for another AEI♥U Challenge – Holiday Tags! As an added bonus, Avery Elle is one of the sponsors for Tracey McNeeley’s 25 Days of Christmas Tags event, and she’s asked the AEI♥U Challenge Team to kick things off today!! Here’s my answer to the Challenge:
My tag features the Christmas Florals Stamp Set and coordinating Elle-Ments and the Pocket Tag Elle-Ments. Here’s how I made my project:
- Die cut the tag pocket and insert from White Linen Card Stock using the Pocket Tag Elle-Ments. Fold the pocket tag on the crease and adhere the two sides of the pocket with Be Creative Tape.
- Stamp the flower and greenery from the Christmas Florals Stamp Set onto Smooth White Card Stock using Cherry, Lemon Grass and Jungle Pigment Ink. Use the coordinating Christmas Florals Elle-Ments to die cut the flower and greenery.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Christmas Florals Stamp Set onto the pocket tag using Onyx Black Ink; heat emboss with Clear Embossing Powder.
- Adhere the die cut flower and greenery with foam squares.
- Die cut a scalloped border from Cherry Card Stock using the Dotted Borders Elle-Ments. Adhere the border to the top edge of the pocket and trim off the excess with detail scissors.
- Die cut the hole reinforcement twice from Cherry Card Stock using the Pocket Tag Elle-Ments; adhere them to the die cut tag and the pocket tag. Insert the tag into the pocket.
- Thread red seam binding through the hole of the tag, trim it, and secure it to the tag insert with white crochet thread. Loop white crochet thread through the loop on the pocket tag.
- Adhere Sparkling Clear Sequins to the front of the pocket using Multi Matte Medium.
That’s it – super easy, and I think it will look lovely attached to a package!! The Pocket Tag Elle-Ments are going to get a LOT of use at my house this holiday season!! I’ve listed all of the products that I used below.
So, I hope you’ll click on through to the AEI♥U Challenge Blog to see what my sweet teammates have created in answer to the Challenge and in participation with the 25 Days of Christmas Tags Event! I know you’re going to love the inspiration there!! This is the 5th Anniversary of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags and Tracey has some amazing sponsors and prizes to give away!! PLUS this year, you’ll have a chance to play along!! So I hope you’ll drop by her blog and check out the details of her event – you can find all the information you need on that right HERE.
That’s it for me today, friends!! You can find me hanging out in my craft room all day!! Thanks so much for stopping by today – I am every so grateful when you do!
Karolyn my friend you definitely answered the challenge with this fabulous Christmas tag. The poinsettia and sentiment are perfect for Christmas tags and cards. Love the vibrant colours. I think I will be buying a lot of new product before this event ends! Thank you for all your hard work!
Oh I LOVE this!! That tag pocket rocks and the poinsettia is so beautiful. Great colors!!
What a WONDERFUL expression - having your love tank full is the most DELIGHTFUL feeling!!!
BEAUTIFUL tag, LOVE your poinsettia & foliage, sweet sentiment and pretty layers :)
Such a sweet tag! Love the pocket element...
Karolyn, this is just stunning! I love the simple beauty of the red and white together with the poinsettia giving it just the right finishing touch. Fantastic job!
Love the fab take on this cute Christmas tag! Love that rich red Poinsettia with wonderful designing! Fabulous!
SQUEAL!! LOVING LOVING LOVING the you created!!So BEAUTIFUL!! =) Have a FABULOUS Week!! =)
Post a Comment