It’s been awhile since I shared an Avery Elle project with you! How about we fix that right now?! I’m popping in to share another project from the current Avery Elle Winter 2015 Release! This one features the most adorable set called Dreamboat and it’s coordinating Elle-Ments.
Are you as in love with that adorable couple as I am?!! I mean, come ON! Here’s how I created my project:
- Trim an A2, vertical top-folding card base from Solar White Card Stock. Score at 5.5”, fold in half and perfect crease with a Teflon bone folder.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Dreamboat Stamp Set onto the card base with black pigment ink and heat emboss it with clear embossing powder.
- Stamp the image from the Dreamboat Stamp Set onto some Solar White Card Stock using Tuxedo Black Ink and color it with Copic Markers. Use the Dreamboat Elle-Ments to die cut the image out.
- Die cut the scalloped banner from vellum, and the pierced banner from Seaglass Card Stock and from turquoise vellum, all using the Scalloped Banner Elle-Ments.
- Die cut a circle from the Seaglass pierced banner using the Double Pierced Circle Elle-Ments. Die cut the waves from the turquoise vellum pierced banner using the scallop border from the Dotted Borders Elle-Ments.
- Die cut a heart from Cherry Card Stock using the Sweet Scallops Elle-Ments.
- Assemble the card using foam tape and vellum adhesive.
That’s it!! I feel confident that anyone would love receiving something like this for Valentine’s Day. I’ve listed all of the Avery Elle products that I used below!
I hope you’ll click on through to the Avery Elle Design Blog to feast your eyes on the other amazing inspiration that my sweet teammates have created for you! I’m off to crop with one of my sweet friends who really needs a day of stamping and laughing and hanging out, so that’s what we’re going to do! I hope you have a great day planned! Thanks so much for stopping by today – my heart smiles every time you do!