I’m so happy to finally feel like a human again – after two nights of 10+ hours of sleep, I think I’m finally back on track and recovered from my trip to California for the Craft & Hobby Association Show!! It was a BLAST – and that is a total understatement! I met tons of amazing people, ate delicious food, drank a little bit . . . okay, maybe a lot. LOL And basically had the time of my life! If you ever get the chance to go, you totally should! Next year it’ll be in my neck of the woods – it’s coming to Phoenix in 2017! Sweet! Anyways, I wanted to pop in to share a project that I created using some super cute My Favorite Things products.
Is he not so stinkin’ cute?!! This project features the Sweet Safari Stamp Set and coordinating Die-Namics, the Beautiful Baby Stamp Set, the Stitched Alphabet Die-Namics, and the Wild Greenery Die-Namics, as well as the Stitched Mini Scallop Rectangle STAX Die-Namics! Here’s how I created my project:
- Trim an A2 horizontal top-folding card base from Sweet Tooth Card Stock. Score at 4.25”, fold in half and perfect crease with a Teflon Bone Folder.
- Die cut an image panel from Sweet Tooth Card Stock using the Stitched Mini Scallop Rectangle STAX Die-Namics.
- Using a Mini Ink Blending Tool, blend some Mustard Seed and Tumbled Glass Distress Ink onto the image panel. Stamp the sentiment from the Beautiful Baby Stamp Set (after performing some minor stamp surgery) using Black Licorice Pigment Ink. Heat emboss with Clear Detail Embossing Powder.
- Stamp the tiger image from the Sweet Safari Stamp Set onto some Sweet Tooth Card Stock using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink. Color the image with Copic Markers and die cut it out using the coordinating Sweet Safari Die-Namics.
- Die cut two B’s and a Y from Sweet Tooth Card Stock using the Stitched Alphabet Die-Namics.
- Die cut some greenery from some green gingham paper from the Farm Fresh Gingham Paper Pack using the Wild Greenery Die-Namics.
- Assemble the card using foam tape.
This was a super easy card to create, and yet it still packs a punch! I have friends who have lots of babies coming into the world, so I’m pretty sure this will come in handy very soon! I’ve listed all of the products that I used below!
That’s it for me today, friends! I’ll be back tomorrow with another project to share with you! Until then, thanks so much for stopping by today! I sure hope you’ll drop by again very soon! Have a great day!