Friday, April 8, 2016

Avery Elle–Banner & Wreath and Best Ever!

 

Happy Fri-YAY!!

 

I can’t believe it’s Friday already!!  Where the heck did this week go?  I swear someone robbed me of a couple of days this week, but thank goodness I can get those days back this weekend!  LOL  I’m popping in quickly today to share the card I made for my mom’s birthday last week!

 

4-8-16-Banner-&-Wreath-and-Best-Ever

 

I think I mentioned that I was able to surprise my mom for her birthday when I was in Seattle last week – she didn’t know that I was coming into town, so it was super fun to be waiting at the restaurant when she arrived for her birthday dinner!!  I just love surprises!!  Needless to say, she was quite surprised and happy to see us!  Anyways, this project features two of the Avery Elle Spring 2016 Release products – the Banner & Wreath Stamp Set and coordinating Elle-Ments, and the Best Ever Stamp Set.  Here’s how I created my project.

 

  1. Trim an A2, vertical top-folding card base from Lemon Grass Card StockScore at 5.5”, fold in half and perfect crease with a Teflon Bone Folder.
  2. Trim an A2 panel from Solar White Card Stock.  Stamp the MOM sentiment from the Best Ever Stamp Set using VersaMark, and heat emboss it with White Embossing Powder.  Lightly blend some Tumbled Glass Distress Ink around the embossed sentiment, creating an ombre effect.
  3. Die cut an image panel from Solar White Card Stock using the Double Pierced Rectangle Elle-Ments.  Using the wreath die from the Banner & Wreath Elle-Ments, die cut a circle from the image panel.  Adhere the die cut panel to the stamped panel using foam squares, making sure to align the circle aperture with the stamped sentiment.  Trim off the excess card stock from the back panel.  Adhere it to the card base with foam squares.
  4. Stamp the banner and sentiment from the Banner & Wreath Stamp Set onto Solar White Card Stock using New Moon Dye Ink.  Color the banner and flowers using Copic Markers, and die cut it using the coordinating Banner & Wreath Elle-Ments.  Adhere the banner to the image panel with foam squares.
  5. Adhere some Sparkling Clear Sequins to the card using liquid adhesive.

 

I adore the sweet nature of the Banner & Wreath Stamp Set, and the Best Ever Stamp Set is a universal sentiment building set that no craft collection should be without!  I’ve listed all of the products that I used below.  Please click on through to the Avery Elle Design Blog for more lovely inspiration from my sweet teammates!

 

That’s it for me today!!  I’m working in my craft room today to get some design work done.  The kids are coming next week, so Gramma needs to get her work done so she can play all day long!  I hope you have some fun plans for your weekend!  Thanks so much for stopping by today – my heart skips a beat when you do!!

 

PRODUCTS USED:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So pretty!

Shirley said...

Beautiful! Love not only the card design, but also the colors.

Geri said...

Beautiful soft and pretty colors. Reminds me of a water globe :)