Friday, April 15, 2016

Avery Elle–Have A Magical Day!

 

Hello Friends!

 

It’s been quiet around here this week because my daughter and her family have been here.  We have been having a blast playing in the pool and relaxing – as relaxing as you can get with three kids under 6!  It’s been fun making memories with them . . . love my little love bugs.

 

I wanted to pop in quickly to share a project that I created using another new stamp set from the Avery Elle Spring 2016 Release!  This one features the Be A Unicorn Stamp Set and coordinating Elle-Ments.

 

4-15-16-Be-A-Unicorn

 

I decided to go super clean and simple.  In fact, so simple that I’ll skip the step by step instructions.  But I have listed the products that I used below.

 

I’ll be spending the day reassembling my house after having three little ones around.  And then will spend the afternoon with my sisters who are in town.  Tomorrow – crafting all day long!!  Woot!  Hope you have an amazing day and weekend in your future!!  Thanks so much for spending part of it here with me!

3 comments:

Geri said...

So pretty! Love the sparkle and love the depth! Lucky you...3 little ones running around must be so much fun (and tiring).

Shirley said...

Great card! Sounds like you are having an awesome time...great memories.

~amy~ said...

Super sweet card Karolyn...gotta love a sparkly rainbow! Three kids under 6...how FUN!!