I’ll be on an airplane winging my way back from a super fun crafty weekend in Central Florida as this post goes live! But I wanted to pop in quickly to share another project featuring some of the newly released My Favorite Things products!!
I just adore the adorable animals contained in the new Sweet Forest Friends Stamp Set. And the new Whimsical Woodgrain Background is AWE-SOME!! I’ll be using that baby on a regular basis – I promise! Here’s how I created my project:
- Trim an A2, horizontal oriented card base from Smooth White Card Stock. Score at 4.25”, fold in half and perfect the crease with a Teflon Bone Folder.
- Mask off the bottom edge of the card base with a strip of Stamping Mask Paper. Lightly blend some Tumbled Glass and Mustard Seed Distress Inks using a Mini Ink Blending Tool. Carefully remove the mask.
- Trim a an image panel from Grout Gray Card Stock. Stamp the Whimsical Woodgrain Background Stamp onto the image panel using Grout Gray Hybrid Ink. Shift the image panel slightly, and stamp the Whimsical Woodgrain Background a second time.
- Die cut an arched aperture from the image panel using the Jumbo Peek-A-Boo Circle Window Die-Namic. Adhere the panel to the card base using foam tape.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Sweet Forest Friends Stamp Set using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.
- Stamp the rabbit and fox from the Sweet Forest Friends Stamp Set onto some Smooth White Card Stock, using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink. Color the images with Copic Markers. Die cut the images using the coordinating Sweet Forest Friends Die-Namics. Adhere the images to the card base using foam tape inside the aperture.
- Die cut some hearts from Poppy Card Stock using the Tag Builder Blueprints 5. Adhere them to the card base and top panel using foam tape. Apply a coat of Clear Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents to each of the hearts.
Are those little forest critters not so stinkin’ cute?!! I adore them! I’ve listed all of the products that I used below! Please click on through to the My Favorite Things Design Blog to be linked to more inspirational projects from my sweet teammates!! They’re all sharing additional projects featuring this month’s release, so you don’t want to miss them!
That’s it for me today, friends!!! I’ll be recovering from my weekend and catching up on my life for the next couple of days, and then I’ll be back with some more crafty goodness! Until then, thanks so much for stopping by! It’s so kind of you to spend part of your day here with me!