Friday, February 17, 2017

Avery Elle–Mother’s Day!

 

Hola chicas!!

 

Popping in quickly today to share another project that I created using some of the new products from the Avery Elle Spring 2017 Release!

 

2-17-17-Mother's-Day

PRODUCTS USED:

Mother's Day Stamp Set
Double Pierced Rectangle Dies

 

I am loving the amazingly beautiful floral image that is contained in the new Mother’s Day Stamp Set!  It’s so easy to color with any coloring medium.  Here, I stamped the image twice in VersaMark and heat embossed it with White Embossing Powder.  I then faux water-colored the image using Distress Inks.  Before I stamped the image, I masked off the area in the center of the image panel.  This left a perfect space for the sentiment, which I stamped in VersaMark and heat embossed with Silver Embossing Powder.  I die cut the image panel using the Double Pierced Rectangle Dies.  The Mother’s Day Stamp Set also has a coordinating die – but I didn’t use it here.  I adhered two strips of 1/8” Scor Tape and burnished some sparkly glitter onto them.  Perfect finishing touch!

 

Please click on through to the Avery Elle Design Blog for more inspiration from my sweet teammates using the Spring 2017 Release!

 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I’m headed to lunch with my bestie, and then happy hour with the old people!  I’m livin’ the dream, I tell ya!  Hope you have some awesome plans in store for your weekend!  I’ll be back soon with more crafty goodness – I hope you’ll come back then!

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So BEAUTIFUL!

Kristie W. said...

Your coloring is so pretty! Wonderful card!

TK said...

Beautiful stamp! Beautiful coloring! I love that you created your own window for your sentiment