Friday, March 17, 2017

AVery Elle–City Celebrations!

 

Hello again!!

 

It’s Friday, so it must mean that it’s my turn up on the Avery Elle Design Blog!  I’m quickly popping in to share another project that I created, this one featuring the City Celebrations Stamp Set and City Celebrations Dies!

 

3-17-17-City-Celebrations

Products Used:

City Celebrations Stamp Set
City Celebrations Dies
Everyday Collection 6 x6 Paper Pad
New Moon Dye Ink

 

So, I think that the new City Celebrations Dies is pretty stinkin’ clever, and really has a ton of applications and uses!!  When I saw it, and the super fun shape of all the buildings in the die, I immediately thought of my time in Italy many moons ago.  One of my most favorite places I’ve ever visited is the Cinque Terre in Italty – which is an area with five villages, each one built into the side of a mountain overlooking the Mediterranean.  Each little village is so beautiful and colorful, and I thoroughly enjoyed exploring them when I was there.  Anywho, when I saw the City Celebrations Dies, that’s what I thought of, so I set about trying to recreate my vision of the Cinque Terre.  I used a couple of sheets of patterned paper from the Everyday Collection 6 x6 Paper Pad to offset the colorful card stock.  It was a little tedious snipping the buildings apart, but once I got it done, I was pretty darned happy with it!  The sentiment was from the City Celebrations Stamp Set and was stamped using New Moon Dye Ink.

Please click on through to the Avery Elle Design Blog, where you’ll find lots of great inspiration!  That’s it for me today!  I’m off to get my hair cut, and then back to the grind in my craft room!  I hope you have some lovely plans in store for your weekend!   Thanks so much for spending part of it here with me today!

No comments: