Friday, April 14, 2017

Avery Elle–Carousel!

 

Hello!!

 

Did you think I fell off the face of the earth?  It’s been so crazy busy around, so I apologize for being so absent!  But it’s Friday, which means it’s my turn on the Avery Elle Design Blog!  Today, I’m sharing a project featuring the Carousel Stamps and the coordinating Carousel Dies.

 

4-14-17-Carousel

 

PRODUCTS USED:

Carousel Stamps
Carousel Dies
Double Pierced Rectangle Dies
Double Pierced Circle Dies
You're Invited Dies
Sorbet Collection 6 x 6 Paper Pad
New Moon Die Ink

 

I stamped and colored the horse image from the Carousel Stamps, and die cut him with the Carousel Dies.  Both the horse and the sentiment were stamped using New Moon Die Ink.  The image panel was created using the Double Pierced Rectangle Dies.  And the layered frame behind the horse image was created using the Double Pierced Circle Dies and the You're Invited Dies.  The patterned paper on the card base is from the Sorbet Collection 6 x 6 Paper Pad.  Please click on through to the Avery Elle Design Blog for more awesome inspiration from my sweet teammates!  You’ll be amazed!

 

That’s it for me today, friends!  I’m still plugging away at my deadlines . . . our trip is fast approaching and I still have so much to do before we leave!!  Accckkkkk!!  I need more days and more hours in the days, please?!  Hahaha  Have a great weekend, and thanks so much for stopping by! It’s the highlight of my day!

No comments: