Sunday, April 16, 2017

My Favorite Things–A-maze-ing Card Kit–Day 1!

 

NOTE:  Please be aware that the hyperlinks to the A-maze-ing Card Kit will not be active until Tuesday, April 18, 2017 at 9:00 PM EDT, when the kit will available for purchase!

 

Hello!!

 

MFT_Amazeing_Blog

 

I’m popping in quickly today to share my first project for this month’s My Favorite Things April Card Kit – A-maze-ing.  And let me just tell you, this kit is truly AH-MAZING!  I had so much fun playing with this kit, and I know you all are going to, as well.

 

KKL_APR1617-Card-Kit-Day-1

 

The kit includes all of the components that you’ll need to create super fun projects, and they can either be interactive or just super fun and dimensional!  I decided to go the dimensional route with this one.  The A-maze-ing Stamp Set coordinates perfectly with the maze shapes. Here’s how I created my project:

 

  1. Trim a 4.25” x 8.5” card base from Poppy Card StockScore at 4.25”, fold in half and perfect the crease with a Teflon Bone Folder.
  2. Center and stamp the maze path from the A-maze-ing Stamp Set using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.
  3. Stamp the sentiment first using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink and then again using VersaMark Ink.  Heat emboss the sentiment using Clear Detail Embossing Powder.
  4. Adhere a white maze shape to the image panel using Multi Medium Matte liquid adhesive, making sure to align the shape to follow the stamped maze path.  (NOTE:  There are several maze shapes included with the kit; however, you can purchase additional maze shapes from the My Favorite Things Online Store.)
  5. Die cut a heart and a star from Poppy Card Stock using the A-maze-ing Die-Namics.  Adhere them to the image panel using foam tape.
  6. Adhere the image panel to the card base using foam tape.

 

Seriously, this card kit lends itself to super simple yet impactful cards that I know your friends and loved ones will adore and be A-MAZED by!  Please click on through to the My Favorite Things Design Blog to be linked to the other incredibly creative projects that my sweet teammates have designed for your inspiration!  I’ve listed and linked all of the products that I used on this project below.  The A-maze-ing Card Kit will be available for purchase on Tuesday, April 18th at 9:00 PM EDT!!  The hyperlinks to the kit won’t be active until then!

 

That’s it for me today, friends!  I’ll be back again tomorrow with another project featuring the A-maze-ing Card Kit!  Until then, have a great day, and thanks so much for stopping by!

 

 

PRODUCTS USED:

7 comments:

Colleen said...

Wow love the card. It shows you can use this set without be a shaker. You and joy have won me over on this kit.

Teresa Doyle said...

Love this Karolyn. The red & white is really showy, such a fun kit!

Michelle uhlenhake said...

Great card - thank you for the detailed instructions.

Kim Faucher said...

Super cute!!! Love the primary colors and simple design

Helen said...

Karolyn, this card is classy with it's red and white coloring and the maze as the focal point of the sentiment. Thanks for sharing it.

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Love the classic white with the accent of red and black. Very nice maze card.

Holly Roper said...

Sweet, simple, elegant and a-maze-ing!!!