Friday, July 14, 2017

Avery Elle–Birthday Bus!

Hello my loves!!

I’m popping in today to share another project for Avery Elle!  This one, I think you’re all going to love, because it was designed with THE most adorable stamp set!  The Birthday Bus Stamp Set and coordinating dies are too freakin’ cute for words!!

7-14-17-Birthday-Bus

PRODUCTS USED:

Birthday Bus Stamp Set
Birthday Bus Dies
Picket Fence Dies
Double Pierced Rectangles Dies
Pure White Pigment Ink

Was I right, or was I right?!!  I mean, those critters driving the bus on their way to a birthday party just crack me UP!!  The cuteness factor is out of this world!!  So I stamped, colored and die cut the bus, packages, and birthday balloon from the Birthday Bus Stamp Set.  I created a little scene using the Picket Fence Dies, and the sentiment from the Birthday Bus Stamp Set was stamped in Pure White Pigment Ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.  I’ve listed and linked all of the products that I used to create this project above.

Please click on through to the Avery Elle Design Blog for more awesome inspiration!

That’s it for me today, friends!  We’re hanging with our 2-1/2 year old granddaughter this weekend while the rest of her family goes camping!  So we’re doing lots of park visits, feeding the ducks and generally anything to help this little pistol burn some of that never-ending energy that she has!  And we’ll be sleeping alot!  LOL  I hope you have some awesome plans in store for your weekend, and as always – thanks so much spending a little bit of it here with me!

No comments: