Saturday, July 29, 2017

My Favorite Things: Mermaid Slider and Shaker Card Video!

Hello again!!

KKL_JUL2817-Closeup-Sized-Watermark

I wanted to pop in quickly to let you know that I created a video to show you how I created the card shown above – a card that I previously shared here on my blog in May HERE.  The video is being shared over at the My Favorite Things You Tube Channel, so I hope you’ll pop in there to check it out!  You can find the video HERE.

That’s it for me today, friends!  I’m enjoying hanging out with my daughter, son-in-law, and granddaughter for the next couple of days, but I’ll be back very soon with more crafty goodness!  Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

Daria Z. said...

Karolyn, this is such a fun shaker card! Some great tips in your video - like using two pieces of acetate.