Tuesday, May 29, 2018

My Favorite Things–May Hits & Highlights!!

Hello again!

Print

Have you missed me?!! I know it’s been quiet around here!  I’ve been busting my booty to get some stuff done behind the scenes before I head to Florida for a fun class at the MFT store in Eustis!  I’m soooo excited!!  But I have a project to share for this month’s Hits & Highlights Challenge!  This month’s challenge was to feature magical creatures in our design!  Here’s my answer to the challenge!

KKL_MAY2918-Hits-&-Highlights

I saw this challenge as the perfect time to whip out my Fairy Happy Stamp Set! Isn’t she just so precious?!!  I stamped her, die cut her, and colored her with Copic Markers.  I did the same with the butterfly images.  I stamped the sentiment onto some Limelight Card Stock and die cut it with the Slanted Sentiment Strip Die-Namics.  I’ve listed and linked all of the products that I used below.

Please click on through to the MFT Design Blog to be linked to the other magical projects created by my sweet teammates!  I know you’ll be amazed!!

That’s it for me today, friends!  I still have a few more details to take care of before I head south!  Thanks so much for spending a little part of your day here with me! I’ll be back again soon!

PRODUCTS USED:

No comments: