Wednesday, May 30, 2018

My Favorite Things–Slider Tab for Circle Shaker Treat Pouches & Video!

Hello again!

KKL_MAY3018-Content-Video

I’m popping in quickly to share a project and a video that I created for the MFT YouTube Channel!  You can find the step-by-step video HERE. I won’t go into a lot of detail, but the video features a simple slider tab for the new Circle Shaker Treat Pouches to release the goodies inside the pouch without ruining your project!  I’ve listed and linked the products that I used below!  I hope you enjoy the video as much as I did creating it for you!

That’s it for me today, friends!  I’ll be heading south tomorrow so still a lot of details to take care of until then!  But I’ll be back tomorrow and the coming days with the June Release Countdown!  I hope you’ll drop by again real soon!!

PRODUCTS USED:

1 comment:

DebiKT said...

I love your creative idea for the pull release panel. The card is simply adorable!