Tuesday, September 11, 2018

My Favorite Things–MFT & Friends!

Hello again!

MFTandFriends

I’m popping in today share a project for the MFT & Friends Creative Team Challenge.  This is another chance for the design team and some of their friends to share projects featuring the September new products!  I was super have to have a chance to finally break out the new Scallop Cross-Stitch Bookmark Die-Namics.  I’ve been itching to get my stitch on ever since it was released and just hadn’t had a chance!!  I worked up a flower pattern and stitched my little heart out.  I actually layered the Scallop  Cross-Stitch Bookmark behind the Cross-Stitch Bookmark to give it a really nice scalloped edge around the whole thing.  I love how they layer on top of each other perfectly.  I added some tassels that I found on Amazon for a finishing touch.  I’ve listed and linked all of the products that I used below.

KKL_SEP1118-MFT-&-Friends-Duo

Please click on through to the MFT Design Blog to be linked to the other fabulous projects created by my teammates and some of MFT’s friends using this month’s new release products!  No doubt you’ll be amazed!

That'll do it for me today, friends!  I’ll be spending the afternoon in my craft room trying to knock out one more project for the month.  I’ll be back again tomorrow with a project for this week’s sketch challenge, so I hope you’ll come back to see it!  Thanks for hanging out with me for a little bit today – I always love it when you do!

PRODUCTS USED:

No comments: