Friday, November 23, 2018

My Favorite Things: Peek-A-Boo Wheel Card & Video

Hello friends!

To my US friends, I hope you and yours enjoyed a happy and blessed Thanksgiving holiday.  We had an awesome visit with our oldest daughter and her family, so my heart is very full today.  I wanted to pop in quickly to let you know that I created another Peek-A-Boo Wheel card, and also filmed a process video to show you how I made it. I promise, it’s so much easier than it looks!!

Webp.net-gifmaker (1)

I was so excited to have a chance to use the new Beary Best Friends Stamp Set, and I combined it with some images from the Secret Santa Stamp Set.  The two combined made for a perfect fit with the Peek-A-Boo Wheel Die-Namics.  You can find the details and video showing exactly how I created this project over at the MFT You Tube Channel by clicking HERE.  I’ve listed and linked all of the products that I used below.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I’ll be out and about with my bestie today – doing my best to stay as far away from the Black Friday shoppers as I possibly can!  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

PRODUCTS USED:

No comments: